Aurora Scrapbook Workshop



I'm excited to share with you this workshop that I created using the new Aurora Paper pack and Aurora Cricut Images.  

Here are the supplies needed to create this workshop:

(1) Aurora Paper Pack
 
Cardstock (could do custom 24 cardstock pack and add a 2nd sheet of the colors that require 1 sheet plus 4 of your choice!):
(2) Linen (could substitute white)
(2) Espresso
(1) Canary
(2) Evergreen
(2) Sage
(5) Mint
(2) Peacock
(1) Charcoal
(2) Eggplant
 
For the cricut cuts the following Image Sets are needed:
 
Close To My Heart - Everyday Moments $24.95
Close To My Heart - Aurora $9.99
*Close To My Heart – Artbooking $49.95
*Close To My Heart - Artistry $49.95
 
*These image sets are available for free to Cricut Access Subscribers.  Cricut Access Subscribers will also receive 10% of purchases too!   All the image sites can be purchased on the Cricut website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aurora Adventure Online Retreat